The quaint limestone chapel in the centre of a tranquil park-like setting at Glenwood Cemetery is the perfect building for a private service or celebration of life ceremony. A commemoration service is a fitting way to remember and reflect upon the memories of a parted love one.
Glenwood can supply the following to enhance your occasion:
• chapel seating up to 80 people
• a small table for displays
• a large monitor for presentations, showing photos, and/or to play music
the old antique piano from the Royal Legion can be used
• folding chairs and tables for onsite services
• 10’ x 10’ pop up tents to provide additional cover
• portable washroom facilities ( seasonal )
The Stone Chapel can also be booked for weddings, workshops, meetings and lectures. Book the chapel for your special occasion.
Contact Glenwood’s office 613-476-3511 or email info@GlenwoodCemetery.ca